June 19, 2010 • Downtown Ellensburg
Insider info: Now in its seventh year, this event started out small and quickly grew in popularity. Hundreds of folks from across the Northwest come to Ellensburg to proudly show off their beloved Dachshunds. Last year, more than 275 dogs registered to take part in the many events. Get ready to have some hilarious adventures!
A few tidbits on the event:
• The fun begins early, with an 8 a.m. breakfast, so bring your appetite.
• Registration begins around 9 a.m. and ends at 11 a.m.
• Make sure to bring a costume for your Dachshund so it can participate in the costume contest.
• Got a pet that knows some tricks? Enter it into the Stupid Pet Tricks competition.
• Registration forms are available on the event’s website.
• Locals say this is a great event to check out, whether you’ve got a Dachshund or not.